Not sure if Amazing Charts EMR or AdvancedMD EMR is the better choice for your needs? Find the Best EMR System by comparing top features, pricing models, mobile apps, ease of use, integrations, and customer support to select the best software.
Amazing Charts is an EHR software designed to cater to independent medical practices and to enable family physicians, pediatricians, internists, psychiatrists, and medical and clinical practitioners to streamline their tasks effectively. Silent features are:
- Centralized Dashboard: this feature of Amazing Charts EMR allows users to have all of the tools and features in one location to navigate through them quickly. A well-designed user interface can significantly help the user and medical business!
- Clinical Reports: Amazing Charts EMR is beneficial because it gives the user the tools to run crucial reports for their patients. The user can utilize the patient reports function to search the database for various criteria for reporting techniques, such as the patient’s demographics, diagnoses for multiple illnesses, risk factors, lab orders, and medications.
- Patient Portal: This will enable patients to securely connect with users and share messages about their medical issues and any additional questions they may have about their appointments and reports.
- Patients can also utilize the patient portal to view summaries of their doctor visits, the results of their labs’ clinical tests, and various other materials.
AdvancedMD EHR System is cloud-based EHR Solution maintains updated information and assists practitioners by automating business and clinical aspects. Important features are:
- Patient Portal: An advanced patient portal will allow patients to log in and manage their medical and health records from any device.
- Regulation Compliant: Compliant with HIPAA, MACRA, and MIPS, the application will ensure user practice meets stringent compliance standards.
- Handwriting Recognition: Doctor handwriting can often be garbled or hard to understand. This software can read and translate some of the most challenging writing into text — especially useful for prescribing information.
- Physician Dashboard: A robust dashboard geared towards physicians makes it easy for prescribing doctors to pull up patient treatment history and medical information.
- Secure Document Exchange: This feature keeps patient information safe and easily transferable.
Both AdvancedMD and Amazing Charts software offer all the basic account functionality. For instance, the user will get appointment Management, Chatting, E-Prescribing, E/M Coding, patient charts, Voice Recognition, and Reporting.
Amazing Charts offers monthly and one-time payment plans. The price of this app starts at $199 per month.
AdvancedMD pricing is on quotes. AdvancedMD platform offers a variety of pricing models and implementation packages that caters to a diverse range of budgetary and training requirements.
Ease of Use
Amazing Charts app is easy to use and can be operated with a single mouse click, a keyboard command, or a key click. According to reviews, it scored 4.0/5 in Ease of Use.
AdvancedMD software and new technologies such as electronic prescription make it easier for doctors to administer medication effectively within their office or hospital system. It scored 3.6/5 for ease of use. Users will save time on paper by adopting this.
Amazing Charts app doesn’t support the iPhone App and Android App. It is Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based, On-Premise – Windows, and On-Premise – Linux
AdvancedMD EMR automates workflow, seedless data transfer, and accurate record, add- and support IOS Mobile apps like android, iPhone, and iPad.
Amazing Charts EMR software integrates with Avalon Laboratory system –A modular LIS software for laborites.
AdvancedMD can integrate with over 50 third-party applications like good box, Medstatix, Doctor Plus, EMERALD cyber security, Advance MD report center, Patient pop, and many more.
Both offer typical customer SUPPORT VIA Email/Help Desk, FAQs/Forum, Knowledge Base, Phone Support, and Chat. They also provide TRAINING LIKE In Person, Live Online, Webinars, Documentation, and Videos.
Both apps are cloud-based and run in a browser. The setup for both applications is simple. But AdvancedMD software offers extensive implementation guidance and ongoing training to provide the staff with the support they need to use the system effectively.
Amazing Charts the EHR solution lets doctors and physicians make documentation easier by instantly documenting patient encounters and limiting re-documentation.
AdvancedMD EHR solution maintains updated information and assists practitioners in making patient care more efficient. In addition, the tight integration option of the tool with medical billing software allows for the automation of business and clinical aspects.
With the Amazing Charts app, A medical specialist can instantly generate new medications with the scriptwriting program, which does not require them to perform data entry of prescription details, including notes manually, refill, sig, and course. The unique functionality of the e-Prescribing feature is that it automatically registers the previously prescribed medications, so when the practitioners search for them, they quickly show up in the system. This EHR system also makes the transmission of transcripts to pharmacies and healthcare providers easier since it provides an option to add a favorite list of pharmacies to patients. Consequently, before sending the transcript, users can search for a particular pharmacy by name, zip code, phone number, or location. This app efficiently automates the prescription process and accelerates the delivery of healthcare services. Amazing Charts is the top-rated EHR according to multiple user satisfaction surveys and is affordable, easy to use, and FREE to try. However, according to reviews, it offers poor service, and the software is unstable; support is virtually nonexistent. And very expensive for enterprises and small businesses.
AdvancedMD EHR platform offers a customizable and flexible patient-encounter documentation feature, allowing practitioners to streamline their tasks according to their working styles. AdvancedMD will enable users to flag essential items in prescriptions, results, documents, notes, and orders using the high priority checkbox feature. E-faxing is another attraction of this EHR solution, which saves time and money and enables users to send, save, and manage both inbound and outbound documents. HIPAA-compliant e-prescribing optimizes prescriptions and renewals and goes paperless. AdvancedMD can send reminders, medical advice, and best practices to patients and clinicians. The software is easy to use. Our clinicians have found it very user-friendly. The ability to do our billing is cost-saving and enhances our ability to receive payments promptly. The support staff has always been helpful. However, few Reviewers complained about a lack of accountability and integrity, poor customer service and training, and additional add-ons and training costs.